KarmaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:10 pm by Andy

» SERVER IS FINALLY UP AND RUNNING AGAIN!!!!!!!
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:30 pm by Trevor

» Account BUg thing Please READ
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:33 pm by devonw

» I think I am in jail
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 am by Trevor

» download problems
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:58 am by KLI15

» Client patch problem.....
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:27 pm by KLI15

» Voting problem!
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:15 pm by exiled

» ~HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!~
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:13 pm by exiled

» KarmaMS news (everyone over here!!!!!!!)
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:10 pm by exiled

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 70 registered users
The newest registered user is 77778

Our users have posted a total of 775 messages in 103 subjects

The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...)

+6
Mario213
SpArkY
exiled
Ben
Washington
Chelf
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Empty The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...)

Post by Chelf Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:07 pm

Something that is of importance. To former LuckyMS/PCMaple players.

Anyways...yeah. Zack neglected the server. Big time. I cannot fix the server for obvious reasons. He wanted to merge with KMaple at first. I DID NOT. If any of you know me from the really old days, back when PCMaple version 1 was still around (I was Aurion). Me and Kaspar hated each other. With a passion. We still do.

Secondly, about the merge with PCMaple. Not my idea. Zack wanted vBulletin for both sites, but I told him ONE installation. He told me to MERGE the forums. So I did. Xenon got angry. Me and him don't get along. Anyways, pretty much, I just followed Zack's orders. I feel bad now. Sure, I may be a jerk when it comes to running things...(I believe in a mixed style of administration. Meaning strict and not-so-strict.) Anyways...I believe that I should start over. I'm sorry about being a jerk. School work, and relationships. Oh. And Karma and Mario. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I've been terribly busy. With my job as a private skin designer. And Wii. So...to make it up to you, I could get around to creating KarmaMS a skin EXCLUSIVELY for you. For free. Normally, skins run about $700 to $1200. No decimal points there. I would love a basic concept of what colors you would like, icons, smilies, the whole nine yards. Of course, updates will be free...since it takes me around 5 minutes to update a style to the latest version of whatever.

Yet again, I am sorry people.

~Chelf

If you guys need to contact me, try my AIM at Chelf17.

Or my MSN, which I am almost always on, at Chelf13@msn.com

Remember. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Smile

Thank you for reading this topic.

Chelf
Mid Poster
Mid Poster

Number of posts : 23
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Empty Re: The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...)

Post by Washington Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:27 pm

Hey Chelf! Welcome to our forums, perhaps you don't remember me, but welcome anyhow! Please enjoy your stay!
Washington
Washington
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Number of posts : 54
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Empty Re: The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...)

Post by Chelf Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:33 pm

Can you give me your LuckyMS Screename? If so, that would be so helpful.

Chelf
Mid Poster
Mid Poster

The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:04 pm

Washington was Panchoman and I was ToxicJob.
Ben
Ben
KarmaMS GM
KarmaMS GM

Number of posts : 85
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Right_bar_bleue

Awards : The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Kind_c10
Mood : The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Md4lz2
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelf Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:08 pm

Ah. Thanks. How is KarmaMS?

I don't play on Private Servers anymore...too busy, and I uninstalled MS.

Chelf
Mid Poster
Mid Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:12 pm

It's not doing that bad. You should reinstall MS if you ever get some free time.
Ben
Ben
KarmaMS GM
KarmaMS GM

The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by exiled Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:08 pm

Hey welcome back chelf!!And ya I agree you should reinstall ms if you get free tiem. And thanks for the offer to make Karmams a skin.
exiled
exiled
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator

Number of posts : 115
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Right_bar_bleue

http://supaforums.site40.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelf Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:39 pm

It'll be hard to give it to you guys. Free Forum Host=Fail.

I'm sorry, but it had to be said.

Chelf
Mid Poster
Mid Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:42 pm

I agree but we're trying to be cheap.
Ben
Ben
KarmaMS GM
KarmaMS GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelf Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:46 pm

Ah. I'd just use a Free Webhoster then. Loads out there. Just don't use 000webhost.

They fail. They remove sites for no reason.

Google is your friend for that.

Basically, look for a webhoster that offers bandwidth, FTP, and MySQL.

Bandwidth being...oh...about 20gb per month.

I have a paid hoster, and I get 15,000 GB of Bandwidth per month. $4.95.

Lunarpages if you interested. It might be $6.95 again.

EDIT: Here are their stats. $4.95 a month.

* 1 FREE Domain Name
* UNLIMITED Storage!
* UNLIMITED Data Transfer!
* Bonus Programs $775 Included
* 24/7 Award Winning Support!
* Unlimited Databases/Email/FTP Accounts
* Blog, Forum & Photo Gallery
* Fantastico (Over 35 Scripts)
* JSP/ASP Available
* Spam Protection- IMAP Support
* Microsoft®️ Frontpage®️ Compatible
* Dreamweaver Compatible
* Unlimited Add-on Domains Included FREE!
* Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL
* MySQL 4+, PHP 4+
* MySQL 5 & PHP 5.2+ Available!
* Free Web Design Templates
* Webmail (Horde and Squirrel)

Chelf
Mid Poster
Mid Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArkY Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:20 pm

yeah I'll pay for that, no problem. Contact me on MSN. If Mario and stuff agrees.
SpArkY
SpArkY
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Number of posts : 55
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario213 Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:37 am

Sorry for talking bad about you Chelf..
Mario213
Mario213
KarmaMS Owner
KarmaMS Owner

Number of posts : 316
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Right_bar_bleue

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132259598

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:52 am

I think everyone is. He couldn't really do much past the forums. It was Zack that really didnt do much. Anyways I guess what's said is said and what's done is done. :/
Ben
Ben
KarmaMS GM
KarmaMS GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelf Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:03 am

It's okay guys. I wasn't the best either.

Either way, once Sparky buys the hosting, and if he does, I'll set up the vBulletin and add Mario and Karma to priority support, so they can MOD the forums. I'll teach them.

A few things I WOULD LIKE to do are:

vBTube--Our own little KarmaMS YouTube.

Custom Skin. Obviously. I still need ideas, people!

Server Status MOD. Meaning you don't have to leave the forums to find out the status of the server.

Newsletter. What better way to get ahold of everyone?

Much more, of course.

I'll leave it up to you guys.

Chelf
Mid Poster
Mid Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Wow This is really nice of you chelf Very Happy its good to hear from you again Very Happy I'm sure everyone on the server will thank you for this genorus offer. also how is your life going?

KarmaMS Owner

Number of posts : 50
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Right_bar_bleue

Mood : The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Md2un7

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelf Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:59 pm

It's going fairly well. So I can assume we should upgrade to paid hosting?

Since it comes with a free domain name, I'm thinking Karmams.com

Sound fair?

Chelf
Mid Poster
Mid Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:14 pm

oh hey chelf im kyosin from pcmaple u made me a mod anyway i dont really think u were a jerk just a little power mad on the forums but i can see why and for the skin im thinking something like a red and black out line since thoughs are my fav colors Smile

Cody
KarmaMS GM
KarmaMS GM

Number of posts : 22

Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelf Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Well, I have the skin done. Sorta. I just need the images and to figure out how to add the drop-down CSS Login bar.

Chelf
Mid Poster
Mid Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArkY Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:44 pm

No one thanks me for buying the hosting? :-<
SpArkY
SpArkY
Chat Box Moderator
Chat Box Moderator

Number of posts : 55
The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:17 am

Thank you. Very Happy
Ben
Ben
KarmaMS GM
KarmaMS GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:32 am

omg are you buying us hosting? Thank you very much Very Happy (sorry i'm a bit slow sometimes Razz )

KarmaMS Owner

Number of posts : 50

Mood : The Real Reason behind LuckyMS's collapse. (And more...) Md2un7

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelf Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:52 am

Sparky is buying the hosting.

I'm providing vBulletin. I have a few ideas for donor benefits.

One being you get your own webmail address.

Example: yourname@karmams.com

Chelf
Mid Poster
Mid Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario213 Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:45 am

Thank you both. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mario213
Mario213
KarmaMS Owner
KarmaMS Owner

Number of posts : 316

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132259598

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelf Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:53 am

Oh. I'm working on a new front page for the site. How does this look?

http://clanarena.oxyhost.com/drupal/

It's actually a CMS, but this one is COMPLETELY integrated with vBulletin.

Chelf
Mid Poster
Mid Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:47 am

I like it. Any luck with the drop down login bar?
Ben
Ben
KarmaMS GM
KarmaMS GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum